I planned a trip to Puerto Rico. Yes, I planned the trip after Rambo got laid off. I know it sounds a little nuts because most people cancel family vacay’s indefinitely when they are jobless but most people are sane. Here are my reasons why we HAD to go on this trip RIGHT NOW.
* I’ve never been to Puerto Rico – this list is not in order of importance.
* The kids are home for the summer.
* Rambo is home. He has been supporting the family ever since I became a stay at home mom, so if anyone needs a vacay it’s him.
* Most of our vacations for the past 7 years have involved going to see family. Do those even count as vacations?!
* I’ve never been to Puerto Rico – I’ve decided this is a pretty important point and needed to be mentioned twice.